SAMPLE QUESTIONS (YES or NO)
God, Religion and Philosophy
- Have you ever “danced with the Devil” when you knew that it was wrong to do so?
- Do you believe that truth is the same as reality?
- Do you believe that life is more of a journey than a story to be told?
- Do you believe that the greatest challenge in life is to find its meaning?
- Is there any great irony in your life?
Partners, Relationships and Marriage
- Is there something that you haven’t told your spouse or partner that you would like to?
- Do you withhold any of yourself with your spouse or partner?
- Have you yet loved fully and completely?
- Have you ever been in a relationship where you know that there is a limit to how happy you can be?
- Do you believe that love precedes happiness?
- Do you think that you and your job are a good match?
- Do you ever think that your job keeps you from your true life’s work?
- Do you find any meaning in your work?
- Do you believe that you will be in your current job this time next year?
- Is there a person at work that intrigues you?
Getting to Know You
- Do you have a hero?
- Are you proud of you?
- Would you trade your life in to be someone else?
- Have you ever had an idea that you thought would make you rich?
- Has opportunity ever knocked on your door and you weren’t home that day?
- Did you ever stop accepting your father as a role model?
- Is there an unspoken “secret” in your family?
- Have you dismissed any quality in you that either of your parents had?
- Was it an unstated premise in your family that you should withhold touch or emotion?
- Now that you are an adult, is there something that you have wanted to tell your parents but have been reluctant to do so?
- Do you think that you are aware of others more than they are aware of you?
- Have you ever felt possessed by an outside force?
- Have you ever heard voices that no one else could hear?
- Is your presentation of your “outer self” the same as your “inner self”?
- If you were a flower, would you consider yourself to be in full bloom?